Germany/Austria Time

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Introductory Remarks.

Dear Gentiles and Gentilesses,

Sunday, June 29th, 2008, I, along with my two cousins, Molly and Kathryn Green, will embark on an overseas journey as members of the concert choir at the University of Memphis, the University Singers. Our destination is the the Greater Germany/Austria Metropolitan Area. We will be participating in a Festival of 400 choirs, as well as a Competition of fewer, the latter in which we are the lone representative of the Rebellious Sta...i mean, United States of America. God being mericiful, we will return to the Greatest Nation on Earth, July 16th. I do ask for your prayers regarding our health, physically and spiritually.

The betrayal of my intentions withstanding, I will maintain this site for your informative pleasure while I am away. This may include literary musings as well as links, pictures, videos, etc. I have no expectation of the consistency or frequency with which I will be able to do this, but I am told there will be opportunity. Please visit as often as you feel your loyalty allows.


Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king.*
AB.

*1 Pt. 2:17

1 comment:

elliebird said...

have fun! (duh) get culturized and bring back some grass.