Germany/Austria Time

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

All good things come to a close...

Hallo all!

As is presently obvious, I have not posted in while. And don't look now, but we are flying our of Graz in the morning! Our stay in Graz has proved chaotic and very busy. We have had lots of rehearsals and then some more, but we did get Sunday off, in which several of us went to Vienna. Vienna was wonderful, and even more so, since being here in Graz, which is, compared to everywhere else we have been, quite dull. Lotsof great shopping but that's about it. No mountains. the water isnt as good. much much less free time. But we are staying at a convent-hotel,and it was been very nice experience - being served by nuns. And we have had out own rooms, which if you know me to be the loner that I am, I am enjoying for a change.

But it is all about to come to a smashing end. We just got out of a long rehersal at the venue for the performance tonight - the Choral Fireworks. We are free until 7ish, so I am going to spend it well. See you soon!

Ver Sut!

post script. Upon the following days, months, years of my arrival, I will post more pictures. It will be easier to do once I am home. check back!

1 comment: